Refresh Nutrients Soap (Suitable for Eczema Problem)
$9.90 was $10.90
This product is currently sold out.
ECZEMA could be treated with creams, moisturisers or ointments. But how could your child prevent the dry, itchy skin condition? Add this soap to your shower to relieve the itchy and sore signs of eczema.
It most often appears in children before their first birthday, but can also be diagnosed in adults for the first time.
Eczema symptoms is between small patches of dry skin, and having large areas of widespread inflamed skin.
Using Curcuma longa helps to keep your skin better in many ways.
- It keeps pimples at bay by inhibiting the growth of pimple-causing bacteria and reducing the oil secretion by the sebaceous glands.
- The constant use of Curcuma longa clears acne scars, which makes your skin flawless and glowing.
- Its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties accelerate the healing of a cut and soothe skin irritation.
- Curcumin present in Curcuma longa is an antioxidant that fights signs of aging like wrinkles and pigmentation by curbing the growth of free radicals.
Instruction to use the soap
- Apply the soap directly on the affected area.
- Leave it on for at least 30 seconds (you might feel a little stinging, it is normal). If you wash it immediately, you will not see any effects.
- Wash it off
- Apply it daily to see the effectiveness (takes around a month).
By using the correct method, you will see the result like how Olivia does!