#coronavirus As you know due to the recent situation, surgical masks and hand sanitizer price is rising and even sold out. By Expert, here are the ingredients (Can be easily found in Watson/Guardian/Unity/Shopee and any brand of essential oil works) to make your own hand sanitizer:
• 3 Tablespoon aloe vera gel
• 1 Tablespoon witch hazel
• 2 Tablespoon Isopropyl Alcohol (at least 60%)
• 1/2 teaspoon vitamin E oil
• 10 drops tea tree essential oil
• 10 drops lavender essential oil
Instructions Mix well all the ingredients in a bowl for 3 minutes and place in the chiller for 5 minutes for cooling sensation. Pour it into the pump container (Can be found in Daiso/Muji) and ready to use.
Hope it helps! Stay Clean & Observe Personal Hygiene!