Wearing a mask is not enough! Sterilise your hands & air around you is important!
1. If we do not have the habit of maintaining good personal hygiene. This is even more so during this period, where we ought to be even more conscious of keeping ourselves free from germs. Health Minister Gan Kim Yong said that personal hygiene should be the country's first line of defense against the further spread of the virus.
Read more: https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/environment/why-still-so-dirty-spore
2. Alcohol-based hand sanitizer is more convenient compared to handwashing with soap and water in most situations in the healthcare setting. The alcohol-based version is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines, the safest and most effective medicines needed in a health system. Hence the importance of carrying a sanitiser.
Read more: https://www.who.int/westernpacific/news/multimedia/infographics/covid-19
Most of us have the habit of sanitising our hands and skin, but very few have the habit of cleaning their gadgets or devices. Hence, RW’s sanitiser comes in a spray bottle which can be easily utilised to give your gadgets s a good spritz whenever you need to.
Shop here >
3. Surround yourself with sterilised clean air 24/7 with Dr. Clo’s Steriilization Sticks! Produced from patented Korean Technology and being WHO, FDA and 9001 ISO certified, these wonder sticks double up as a deodorant and can be convenient places in your car, home, bathroom, fridge, and even your pet’s corner!
• Produces Chlorine Dioxide using patented nano filter technology
• Kills 99.9% bacteria, virus, germs & microorganisms
• Suitable for all ages (Non-toxic)
• High Sterilising power up to 10sqm
• Deodorising effect
• FDA, WHO, ISO 9001 Certified
• Long-lasting & durable (sterilise the air up to 60 days)
• Easy to use (No installation, battery & charging required)